Convenient and comprehensive estate plans for a flat and fair fee
Protect and preserve your family in difficult times
An all-inclusive plan that is convenient for everyone
Estate planning is the process of organizing your property for transition after your death or help maintain your property during a time of disability. This process involves thinking about and memorializing your wishes if you were to become incapacitated or, God forbid, die.
We make estate planning simple and easy. Whether you are thinking about your first Estate Plan or have questions about an existing plan, we can help you plan for both reality and prosperity. We help our clients maximize the transfer to future generations. Our comprehensive Estate Plans include:
- Last Will and Testament
- Power of Attorney
- Healthcare Surrogate
- Living Will
- HIPAA Authorization
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts (sometimes)
During your FREE CONSULTATION, we listen to your situation and help you decide the plan will best meet your needs. We will provide as much free information as possible so that you can make an informed decision. You can also download our guide, for free, to learn more Any questions or concerns you may have are welcome.
With our care and expertise, we will craft an estate plan for a flat rate that works for you. Your hard earned money should not be needlessly taxed. We understand how families can lose money during wealth transfers. Without a good Estate Plan, you may have to pay taxes and fees that were otherwise avoidable. That's why we're proud to offer you our comprehensive Estate Plans.
Our aim is to protect you and future generations. We can help preserve your hard-earned wealth and pass on the core values of your legacy. We have a dedicated team of professional attorneys that are committed to your plan.
Our comprehensive plans are flat rate and include the situation if you become incapacitated by appointing individuals to assist with your medical and financial decisions. If you become unable to make your own decisions, our plans ensure that the right people have the right power to do what is necessary. Simply make a list of your wishes, and we do the rest. We ensure the proper person is making the decisions... that your wishes are being clearly stated... and others are prevented from going against those wishes.
With our proven process, we eliminate unnecessary redundancies and streamlined the process for our client's convenience. We promptly obtain the information critical to your plan, and then promptly get your documents to you for your review. Most of the time, we wait on our clients; however, this process driven approach allows us to avoid costly delays and gaps in obtaining information, which increases estate planning fees by hourly rate attorneys.
We streamline our Estate Planning so it is efficient and convenient for you. For most clients, the 5 steps of the Estate Planning Process will be:
- FREE CONSULTING CALL. We will seek to understand your family, assets, and desires, and then we will provide a flat rate quote for your Estate Plan. Most Foundational Estate Plans cost between $900-$1,500 per person. Added costs may occur with the utilization of Trusts or Business Interests, or folks with higher net worth.
- Execute the Engagement Letter and complete the Planning Worksheet. These documents will provide us the specific information we need to create your plan.
- Review your Estate Plan. We will provide your estate plan for review in about 7-10 days from your completion of the Engagement Letter and Planning Worksheet. Every plan is prepared and reviewed by an attorney. Upon your review, we will schedule a call with the supervising attorney to discuss any remaining issues. About 80% of the time, there is no need to schedule any additional consultations because the Estate Plan meets the needs of our clients; however, any changes you want to make are welcome and free.
- Execute your Plan. In 30-45 minutes, we will complete the execution of your Plan.
That's all it takes for you to obtain a comprehensive Estate Plan. After execution, we will email you a copy of all of your executed documents and send you a hard copy binder with your original documents and a copy for your reference. We also offer guidance on other questions you might have, such as how to title your assets or where to store your legal documents.
If you'd like to learn more about our process or begin working with us, please feel free to: SCHEDULE FREE CONSULT